- From Junky to Funky (“Sanford & Son” remake with J-Lo?)
- Runway Moms (far less interesting than when I read it wrong and though it was “Runaway Moms”)
- Medical Incredible (the crowdsourcing of diagnosing? who needs med school?)
- Asia Squawk Box (probably a lot funnier when we were worried about Bird Flu)
- Grow it & Mow it (is this a haircut show, gardening, or sponsored by HighTimes magazine?)
- Nightly Business Report (not so funny, but I like that’s it airs at 5:30pm CST)
- Look What I Did! (Oh, the horror.)
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Buy Me (well, at least it’s honest)
- Get Ripped in 90 Days (the “Grow it and Mow it” sequel?)
- Bigfoot Presents: Meteor and the Mighty Monster (even Bigfoot has his own show?)
- Dr. Phil (same thing as Bigfoot?)
- Doppler Weather (probably the only reality show I’d watch)
If anagrams are fun, then the Internet Anagram Server is more fun.
Well, to me.