Some highlight quotes from the panel you really shouldn’t miss:
- “Explicit refactoring affordances” – Adina Levin
- “Razor-sharp, small pieces of metadata” – Thomas Vander Wal
- “What happens in the brain… in your cortical areas” – Rashmi Sinha
- “Dual-folksonomy triad” – Thomas Vander Wal
- “What we need is Tagginess” – Prentiss Riddle
- “More math is always the answer” – Don Turnbull
How can you pass up quips like that?
The Tagging 2.0 panel was one of the “highly-rated panels” this year, tied for first place with a number of other entertaining and informative panels, so check out their podcasts as they become available as well.